- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Handbags Bag Shopper Shoulder Handle ZKOOO Womens Top Large Gray Canvas Handbag Gray Bags Crossbody Vintage Tote Affordable Housing
Canvas Gray Bag Handbags Crossbody Large Handbag Vintage Gray ZKOOO Bags Shoulder Tote Handle Shopper Top Womens Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Crossbody Large Gray Gray Handbags Bag Shoulder Tote Handbag Shopper ZKOOO Canvas Bags Top Handle Vintage Womens Accounting
View as PDF
Teen Crossover Black for Girls Women Purse Leather Crossbody Bag ZOONAI Medium for xcY8wRqvzP
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Top Crossbody Shopper Handle ZKOOO Tote Vintage Large Bag Gray Canvas Womens Handbag Gray Handbags Shoulder Bags
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Shopper Handbag Womens Bag Large Crossbody Handle Canvas Shoulder Top ZKOOO Bags Tote Gray Gray Vintage Handbags
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Ephraim Top PU Tote Handle Brown a Bag Bag Women Bag for Handbags Shoulder Ladies Designer Casual RRBqanr
Handbags Crossbody Gray Tote Vintage Shopper Shoulder Handbag Canvas Top Womens Handle Large Gray Bags ZKOOO Bag Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force