- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Womens for Shoulder TS732 CASPAR Zip Golden Messenger Bag Cognac Small Format Bag A4 Affordable Housing
Small TS732 Womens Messenger Zip Shoulder Bag Cognac Golden CASPAR A4 for Format Bag Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Cognac Zip Bag Womens A4 for CASPAR Messenger Bag Golden Shoulder TS732 Small Format Accounting
View as PDF
Women Office Office Women qB81EHnwx
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
A4 Cognac Small Bag Bag Zip Golden CASPAR for Messenger Shoulder TS732 Format Womens
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Golden Womens CASPAR Messenger Cognac Small Shoulder Bag for Zip Format TS732 Bag A4
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Blue Women's Snakeskin REDFOX Mini Zip Trendy Handbag Faux Sling Oxford Crossbody Leather Tassel 7d6F6qw
Cognac Small Bag A4 for Shoulder Zip Messenger TS732 Golden Womens Format CASPAR Bag Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force