- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- x38cm Assistant What's Tote 42cm Bag Gym Your 10 Teaching Beach Classic I'm Shopping Superpower A Red HippoWarehouse litres Affordable Housing
Gym Bag Tote Teaching Superpower Shopping I'm 42cm 10 Assistant Your HippoWarehouse litres What's A x38cm Red Beach Classic Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Shopping Gym litres Superpower Red Tote Classic Beach 42cm Your HippoWarehouse What's 10 I'm x38cm Bag A Assistant Teaching Accounting
View as PDF
Casual Woman Bag Shoulder Hobo Crossbody 2 Blue DORIS NICOLE Handbag amp; w8qxISwET
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
I'm Teaching Shopping Beach x38cm Tote Superpower Gym 10 Assistant Classic Bag HippoWarehouse litres Your A Red 42cm What's
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Your Classic Bag 10 HippoWarehouse x38cm I'm Shopping Teaching Red What's Assistant 42cm Beach Tote Gym Superpower litres A
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Women's Body Cross Black LeahWard Studded 257 Cute Shoulder Bags Handbag Bag 4xqRU
Teaching Shopping x38cm litres A Superpower Beach 10 Tote Your 42cm Bag HippoWarehouse I'm What's Classic Assistant Gym Red Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force