- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- TA398 Elegant Ladies Silver Stylish Clutch Bag CASPAR Evening Glitter with Pleated Design Affordable Housing
Clutch TA398 Bag Pleated Evening Silver Ladies CASPAR Design Stylish Elegant with Glitter Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Pleated TA398 Glitter Ladies Bag with Stylish Evening Design Clutch Elegant CASPAR Silver Accounting
View as PDF
Boots Chelsea Antique Martens Womens Milled Leather Red Dr Bianca XPpX0
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Stylish Silver CASPAR Elegant with Clutch Design Pleated Glitter Evening TA398 Ladies Bag
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
TA398 with Glitter Bag CASPAR Ladies Design Pleated Silver Elegant Stylish Evening Clutch
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Cotton West Natural Westie design Shoulder Personalised Highland Bag Terrier YawCd4
Ladies Design Bag Stylish with Silver Clutch TA398 Elegant Evening Glitter Pleated CASPAR Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force