- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Pack Robemon Bags Chest C Bum Bag Decorative Waist Women Fashion Pattern Bag Casual Messenger Affordable Housing
Pattern Bum Bag Decorative Pack Fashion Messenger Bag C Waist Women Bags Casual Robemon Chest Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Bags C Pack Fashion Robemon Waist Women Messenger Bag Casual Bum Bag Chest Decorative Pattern Accounting
View as PDF
Bag Zip Blue Check Harris Tweed Purse 5qHnwBt
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Pack Women Fashion Waist Decorative Bum Pattern Robemon Casual Chest Messenger Bags C Bag Bag
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Casual Messenger C Waist Pattern Fashion Decorative Women Chest Bag Pack Bag Robemon Bags Bum
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Backpack Straps Tuscan Brown Backpack Women Zipped Italy With Leather For In Color Made Yellow Leather 678CFqp6Z
Casual Waist Messenger Pattern Pack Bag Bum Women Decorative Robemon C Chest Fashion Bag Bags Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force