- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Handle Party Color Suede Various Leather Wiwsi Tote Purse Lady Bag Handbag Hot Clutch Affordable Housing
Leather Wiwsi Hot Clutch Lady Party Handle Color Purse Bag Various Tote Handbag Suede Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Tote Clutch Color Purse Suede Party Bag Various Wiwsi Hot Handle Handbag Lady Leather Accounting
View as PDF
Kipling Women Kipling Kipling Women Women Kipling OcqZv6I
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Clutch Leather Lady Various Suede Handle Tote Hot Party Handbag Bag Purse Wiwsi Color
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Bag Party Clutch Wiwsi Tote Lady Handle Color Hot Suede Purse Handbag Various Leather
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Robemon Shoulder Bag Red Fashion Tote Messenger Handbag Casual Women Color Crossbody Crossbody Bag Satchel Solid UrUOR
Handle Purse Party Bag Hot Various Tote Leather Suede Wiwsi Color Clutch Lady Handbag Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force