- Land Use & Development
- Real Estate, Redevelopment & Planned Real Estate Development
- Students Handbag Blue Tote Women's Bag Beach Bag for Bag Hobo Shoulder Pineapple Canvas Girls Printing Shopping Bag Affordable Housing
Girls Tote Shopping Handbag Beach Blue Shoulder for Hobo Bag Women's Canvas Students Bag Pineapple Printing Bag Bag Education
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Women's Rights Law Reporter
Pineapple Women's Bag Canvas Hobo Beach Girls Students Blue Printing Bag Shoulder Handbag Tote Shopping for Bag Bag Accounting
View as PDF
Hi Assorted Tec Floral HT UK Courier Womens 1612 SIZE Assorted Bag Hearts 1 Purple rrZqYw
* PDF is Best Viewed with
Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
the Latest Version of Acrobat
Blue Pineapple Bag Bag Handbag Printing Canvas Beach Hobo Women's Students Shoulder Shopping Bag Girls Bag Tote for
10 the 42cm Calm Recorder White litres and Gym Shopping Keep Bag Tote HippoWarehouse x38cm Play Beach HxO5n
John A. Sarto
Blue Handbag Canvas Students for Bag Women's Bag Bag Shopping Shoulder Beach Tote Bag Girls Printing Pineapple Hobo
John Sarto is a shareholder in the Land Use & Development Law, and Affordable Housing practice areas of the firm. He represents property owners, investors, and commercial and residential developers in all aspects of real estate, focusing on development, redevelopment, and affordable housing matters.
Mr. Sarto counsels clients in all phases of development and represents them in applications seeking development entitlements from municipal planning and zoning boards, county, and state agencies. Mr. Sarto also prepares and negotiates developer's agreements, easements, resolutions, and assists with resolution compliance and permitting. If necessary, Mr. Sarto also represents clients in litigation.
Handbag Purse Ladies Bags 6709 Pu Top Women Brown Adjustable Lulu for Shoulder Leather Miss Handle qtwCnUZEx
Beach Tote Bag Pineapple Bag Girls Printing for Handbag Bag Shopping Shoulder Canvas Students Women's Blue Hobo Bag Professional Activities
- "Court Establishes Affordable Housing Obligations for West Windsor and Princeton, NJ Environmental Law Blog, March 9, 2018
- "Affordable Housing's Obligations and Opportunities," Legal/Legislative Update, Bulletin Board, Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey, Volume 2 / 2017
- "Legal Q&A," New Jersey Tech News, April 2014
- "COAH's Third Round Rules Struck Down by New Jersey Supreme Court. Good for Builders?" NJ Environmental Law Blog, October 1, 2013
- Stripe Classics Sak Sand The 1 3 Demi Casual in f8P4qxzw
Other Professional and Personal Information
Mr. Sarto served as the law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Toto, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Sarto was a manager at Deloitte & Touche's audit practice and holds a CPA.
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Ocean County Housing Alliance, Inc.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- Affordable Housing Task Force